Monday, May 3, 2010

Delayed in Roanoke

Well it was bound to happen. This trip hasn't ever had major travel delays. Today makes up for that. Hydraulic fluid leak on plane steering controls. Waiting for it to be fixed. But we won't make our connection to Denver in Chicago. So we now have a layover until 6:45PM in Chicago and we will get in to Bozeman at 11:10PM instead of Noon.

1 comment: