Friday, April 8, 2011

Dear Federal government. Please don't shut down. It will delay getting our research permit and if you stay closed after April 27, we won't be able to work on restoring Gardiner Basin.

1 comment:

  1. I signed the research permit last week thanks to heroic efforts by Stacey Gunther and Christie Hendrix from the YNP-NPS permit office. Now let's hope the weather cooperates.